Rates & Insurance
- Initial Evaluation: $200 (Counselor)
- Initial Evaluation and Medical Services: $250 (Nurse Practitioner)
- Initial 2-hour Couple or Family Counseling Session $350 (Counselor)
- Cognitive Assessment: $375 (Nurse Practitioner)
- Follow-up: $180 (Counselor)
- Follow-up: $90 – $270 (Nurse Practitioner)
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
Billing Policy for Registered Interns: Please note that for billable mental health issues that qualify for insurance reimbursement Registered Interns are credentialed to bill Aetna or Cigna ONLY currently. All other sessions and all couples sessions shall be private pay. All couple or family sessions are 90-minutes after the initial 2-hour intake session. You may request a Super Bill to provide for reimbursement from your HSA.
Accepted Insurance Plans
- ACI Specialty Benefits
- Allied National
- American Behavioral
- Florida Blue
- General Motors
- Military OneSource
- Out of Network (Florida Blue)
I accept cash, check and all major credit cards as forms of payment.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!