About Carolyn Renee Hunter
MSW, LCSW, RPT-S™
Renee Hunter is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker and earned her Master of Social Work degree from Florida State University and a Bachelor of Health Science degree from The University of Florida. She has diverse skills and qualifications to provide diverse therapeutic options for her clients while considering their various circumstances, situations, and symptoms.
Renee Hunter, LCSW, treats her clients with unconditional positive regard in an empathetic, non-judgmental manner. She has a gentle approach to assist you in feeling welcome, confident, and comfortable beginning at your first encounter. Combining her considerate clinical experience with a caring, kind nature can lead to a beautiful collaborative experience in therapy to ensure your success.
Mrs. Hunter works with children, adolescents, and adults. She takes a person-centered, strengths-based approach to help individuals struggling with trauma, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), anxiety, depression, Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Oppositional Defiant Disorder (ODD), and Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD).
Qualifications and Experience:
- Registered Play Therapist-Supervisor™/Association of Play Therapy
- Certified Trauma-Focused Cognitive
- Behavioral Therapist (TF-CBT)-Allegheny Health Network & Rowan University-SOM CARES Institute
- ADHD-Certified Clinical Services Provider
- Certified Clinical Anxiety Treatment Professional
- Certified Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT) Therapist